New Look. New Owners. All New Floor Plans.
New. That’s the word
to describe what is happening at The Preserve at Tuscaloosa,
off-campus apartments near the University of Alabama. New ownership
means a fresh approach with dedicated professionals creating a new
look, and equally as important, a new living experience —
facilitated by an award-winning management team.
A multi-million dollar renovation is transforming this property into the place to live in Tuscaloosa. The renovation includes all-new floor plans, upgraded appliances, improved internet speeds, and a complete overhaul of many community amenities including the expanded pool area. A convenient location near the east side of campus makes The Preserve at Tuscaloosa the ideal place to call home.
Visit the Tours section of our Gallery page where you can view 3D tours of our all new floor plans and renovated spaces.
- Four Acres of Open Green Space
- Refinished Pool Area w/ 2 In-pool Tanning Ledges and Grilling Stations
- Hammock Garden
- Private Poolside Cabanas
- Outdoor Fireplaces
- Renovated Clubhouse w/ Coffee Bar
- Expanded Business Center w/Printing Station
- Private Study Rooms
- New Pool Furniture
- Green Space Lounge
- Gated Pet Park
- New Common Area Furniture
- Dog Park
- New Owners and Management
- ALL NEW 1 and 2 Bedroom Options
- Enhanced Controlled Access w/ New Security Measures
- King-size Beds In Deluxe Units*
- Electronic Access w/Smartphone Compatibility*
- Wood-style Plank Flooring
- Improved Internet Speeds
- Deluxe Walk-in Closets*
- Private Patio/Balcony*
- Private Fenced Yard*
- Access To Four Acres Of Open Green Space
CREI, with headquarters in Birmingham, AL, owns and manages 23 properties in 20 off-campus student-housing markets across the United States. CREI specializes in transforming off-campus communities into the best value in the market through extensive apartment renovations and community upgrades. With 27 years of exceptional management experience, CREI knows how to do it right. Our award-winning management team is nationally recognized in our industry and on-site in supporting resident needs:
- CREI has been recognized as a top 25 owner and manager per Student Housing Magazine
- CREI student-housing communities have placed in the top 100 properties in America for online reputation according to Multifamily Executive Magazine
- Multiple year winner of the SatisFacts Resident Satisfaction Company Award
To learn more visit Capstone Real Estate Investments.